Puppies are ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks old. It is best for the puppy's well-being and social skills to remain with their litter mates until this age.
We offer a 36-Month Health Guarantee for Hips, Heart and Eyes for all pups that remain on the Life’s Abundance “All Life Stages” Nutritional System. (To learn more about Life's Abundance please click on the "Nutrition" Tab)
We require a non-refundable deposit to reserve a puppy. Deposits may be paid by check, Venmo, or direct bank wire. (Email us for more info).
Full purchase price is due at the time of puppy pick up. We accept full payment by bank check at least 4 days in advance of flight/pick up, but we accept only venmo or cash the day of pick up so please plan accordingly.
Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date. Puppy has received its first shots and been de-wormed. Shot records will be furnished at the time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped, a copy of the shots & de-worm records will be included in a packet on top of the travel crate.
If within one week of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within one week of the examination. Breeder will replace the puppy or refund the full price of the puppy provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees. Nor is the breeder responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession.
**36 Month Hip, Heart and Eye Guarantee: Because canine hip dysplasia and so many other preventable illnesses are related to poor nutrition, we require that your precious puppy continue on Life's Abundance nutrition for the first 36 months of his/her life in order to qualify for this 3-Year Health Guarantee. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! We highly recommend you continue to keep your pet on the “All Life Stages” Daily System beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime. If on the “All Life Stages” System for the first 36 months, the following guarantees apply:
1. Breeder offers a 36-month hip guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip dysplasia. The following applies: The puppy must have a new x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation.
2. Breeder offers a 36-month guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis.
3. Breeder offers a 36-month guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board certified veterinary ophthalmologist.
4. Refund Policy: Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from a reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder’s convenience or we will refund up to 50% of the puppy purchase price to reimburse medical bills – buyer’s choice. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
5. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, or temperament of any puppy.
6. Breeder retains the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel this contract at any time and for any reason prior to the puppy reaching 8 weeks of age. If the Breeder opts to cancel this contract, Breeder shall refund Buyer’s deposit within one week of said cancellation.
7. Breeder makes no guarantees regarding the loss of the puppy due to accidental death, theft, sickness due to lack of vaccinations, etc., or any other loss beyond the Breeder’s control except as stated above.
8. Breeder has the right to, at any time, decide to stop breeding Mini Goldendoodles and Mini Labradoodles. In this case, no replacement puppies shall be given and this contract is null and void.
9. Breeder will not refund money in whole or part for any reason other than stated in the Guarantee.
To have puppy examined within 1 week of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a verified letter from the veterinarian is required.
The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill or agent of the same.
If at any time your pet is removed from the Life’s Abundance “All Life Stages” System before the age of 36 months, the 3-Year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
To provide all annual vet exams and to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
To provide proper care & adequate housing. Buyer is to have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in a manner consistent with high quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are recommended before the pup is 1 year old.
Buyer is to spay or neuter their dog within one year of age, or in the timeframe recommended by their vet. Limited Registration pets can produce no litters.
The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog, shipping or training fees.
That the Buyer will return their Goldendoodle or Labradoodle to Copper Canyon-Doodles if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their Doodle. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue or animal shelter.
This agreement shall be deemed consummated in Iron County and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah. If for any reason litigations should occur, the venue shall lie in Cedar City, Utah. Breeder will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE
The following will void all Guarantees:
Not feeding PawTree or Life's Abundance Dog Foods and NuVet Plus Supplement Wafers or a Food equal to, or greater continuously. We will be able to see if you are buying the recommended Foods and Supplements that we stand by in our 3 Year Health Guarantee. These healthier, higher quality foods and supplements will increase your dog's longevity as well as over-all quality of life.
Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
Underfed: Ribs are highly visible. Ideal Body Condition: Can feel and see outline of ribs.
Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
Evidence of neglect or abuse.
Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
Dog has been bred.
Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no jogging, no extensive standing on back of legs or excessive retrieving or playing on slippery floors.
We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
This guarantee is non-transferable. Puppy must be owned by the original owner named in this agreement.
SHIPPING OF PUPPY
Pups are shipped at 8 weeks of age and will be guaranteed for up to 72 hours from shipping date. They will have had their 1st set of shots and several rounds of dewormer as well as a vet health check! Buyer is responsible for shipping fees (usually around $500.) Breeder shall not be responsible for death or injury of said puppy/dog due to negligence or carelessness of the Buyer, any airline, live animal carrier, it’s agents or employees.
Should a dog purchased under this agreement be returned or exchanged for any reason whatsoever, the buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation expenses, veterinarian charges, crate fees, air-freight charges, and transport fees to and from the involved airports.